ht://dig development

Paul Phillips (paulp@go2net.com)
Sun, 22 Mar 1998 23:14:50 -0800 (PST)

[My question about active development may already be answered because
the email address on the web pages is andrew@sdsu.edu... but here's
what I just sent over there.]

Hi -- is this still being developed? The last mod dates I see are in 1996,
but maybe I'm not looking in the right place. I'm exploring whether some
or all of it would be useful for the mozilla.org project. Since GPL and
NPL may not play nicely together (that's not completely clear yet) I'd
also be interested in knowing whether you'd considering re-releasing it
under a less restrictive license than the GPL.

Thanks,

--
Paul Phillips      | Practice acting random and sense a kind of beauty.
Silicon Dally      |