htdig: header and footer.html

Jon Bagshaw (J.Bagshaw@Bradford.ac.uk)
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 16:57:30 +0000

I am running ht://dig 3.0.8b2 on a Solaris 2.5.1 sparc station, using
apache as my web server.
htdig appears to be working ok with the exception of the header and
footer files. These are not applied to the results page.
from reading the docs it implies that
search_results_header: $(common_dir)/header.html
is the default and does not need to be in htdig.conf. I have tried not
putting it in and also explicitly configuting the variable. I have also
tried moving the files to a different location inside the web tree and
altering htdig.conf to match this.

If anyone can shed any light upon this I would be grateful

        Cheers
                Jon

--
Jon Bagshaw		| Phone +44 (1274) 233318