htdig

Marco Nicolayevsky (marco@ns1.macquarium.com)
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 10:42:53 -0400

Hello Andrew,

Firs off, I would like to thank you for making such a killer search engine.
I have began to use it, and like it more and more every day.

 There is one question that I have that did not make a lot of sense to me. I
would like to change the way the results are displayed. Basically, jazz up
the font tags, colors, sizes, etc.. I read up on the built-in "templates",
and the default long/short result options. However, I was wondering if you
had a sample file for both long/short that I could use to work from. I can
alter the .conf file afterwards to take advantage of the new result
templates.

thanks,

Marco