htdig: Cannot access search

Nino Uziel - IT - Design Center (ninou@lsil.com)
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 09:25:47 +0200

Hi I have a problem with dig. I compiled it on a solaris machine and
which has teh http daemon running on it. I moved the daemon to another
machine and a new company ( Netscape instead of NCSA) and now when I
click teh search button it gives me a message that the client is not
authorized ? Weird. ANyone seen anything like this before ? where can
Itell the dig what hostname to expect ? I couldn't find anything in the
config files.

Many thanks in advance
Nino