ht://Dig

Ingeborg Baum (inge@glasnost.de)
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 14:43:51 +0100 (MET)

Hallo Andrew,

I intend to install the very comfortable
seachprogram hidig and so I have some
questions to (Sorry, if they are too banal).

1) It is in near future also available for
   FreeBSD?
   There are any experience about htdig and
   FreeBSD?

2) When no, on which Version of Linux does it run?

3) Which Version of htdig would You recommend to me:
   htdig-3.0.8bl (Beta-Version) or htdig 3.0 ?
   or it is better to wait for htdig 3.1. perhaps
   in the next time??

Thanks for your answers.

Gruss Inge

Ingeborg Baum - GLASNOST Info- und Dokumentationssystem
_______________Fon: 030-827 10 110 - Fax: 030-827 10 111