search engine

Kamal Chavda (kchavda@pegasus.rutgers.edu)
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 16:46:11 -0500 (EST)

Hi Andrew,
We have a website where academics and practioners can access examples of
best practices in government. I was wondering whether htdig can be
installed on this website in order to simplify the searching process. My
computer skills are unfortunately rather limited, and I don't know if
htdig requires a server that can support a cgi script. (I know our server
doesn't). If you would like to take a look at the site, here is the
address:andromeda.rutgers.edu/~ncpp/cdgp/bestpractices/sources.html
Thank you for your time,
Kamal