htdig segmentation faults

Ferry van het Groenewoud (ferry@mojo.modernworld.nl)
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 13:14:59 +0100

Hi Andrew,

I installed htdig 3.0.8b2 and I try to run it. However, all binaries
in the installed bin/ directory give a segmentation fault, except for
htnotify. It compiled without errors/warnings.

I run Linux 2.0.10 on a i486DX4, and gcc version 2.7.2. I would really
like to use htdig, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

By the way, I scanned the htdig archives, where similar problems were
reported. I could not find a solution, however.

Any clues on why the segmentation faults occur?

Many thanks in advance,

Ferry van het Groenewoud