Re: [Re: ht://Dig Download Page]

CHRIS ULLIOTT (chris.ulliott@usa.net)
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 12:31:58

andrew@contigo.com wrote:

<SNIP>

> Tell me which one you want and I'll email it to you.
> Unfortunately, I have no control over the webserver that serves
> htdig.sdsu.edu...
>
> You really want the latest version, 3.0.8b2. What OS and are you running?
> There are prebuilt packages available for Debian, Solaris, and Redhat.
>
> --
> Andrew Scherpbier <andrew@contigo.com>
> Contigo Software <http://www.contigo.com/>

Andrew,

Many thanks, I'm currently using Slackware installation of Linux so could you please forward the latest version via email. I suspect the redhat prebuilt version may work so could you please send that and the cource code just in case.

Once again many thanks,

Chris.

Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com