Re: [Re: ht://Dig Download Page]

Tue, 10 Mar 1998 12:31:58 wrote:

> Tell me which one you want and I'll email it to you.
> Unfortunately, I have no control over the webserver that serves
> You really want the latest version, 3.0.8b2. What OS and are you running?
> There are prebuilt packages available for Debian, Solaris, and Redhat.
> --
> Andrew Scherpbier <>
> Contigo Software <>

Many thanks, I'm currently using Slackware installation of Linux so could you please forward the latest version via email. I suspect the redhat prebuilt version may work so could you please send that and the cource code just in case.

Once again many thanks,

Get free e-mail and a permanent address at