Re: htdig: Need to change CGI root

Aaron D. Turner (
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 23:20:06 -0800 (PST)

Well I played with it some more, taking in your advice and I'm getting
closer. I've got the form action path correctly set :

by forcing the issue, but $(CGI) is still reporting :

which means that the next page buttons on the bottom have a bogus URL.
Since I have no control over the web server (I'm running this at my ISP)
I'm basiclly SOL on getting the enviroment variable set correctly (if this
is indeed the problem).

So I could really use someone's help in helping this perl programmer who
doesn't know more than 5 lines of C++ how to hack the source to force the
path... That or I guess I could write a CGI pre-processor but that just
sounds like a real ugly hack.