htdig: Searching new pages

Lee Bierman (
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 20:03:39 -0500 (EST)

        I set up htdig a few months ago, and it was working nicely for me.
It searched my site and returned pages. Since then I took off all the old
pages, and put up totally new ones... Now when i run the search it always
comes up with no returns, or the old pages... how do i get it to reindex
everything... do i have to do this often? please help.

Lee Bierman