htdig: Compile problems on SunOS 5.6

hippyhacker@usa.net
Mon, 02 Mar 1998 19:52:15

I'm having problems getting htdig to compile on a Sparc Ultra-1 with SunOS 5.6. When I run make I get the following error:

ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to htdig
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `htdig'
Current working directory /usr/local/etc/httpd/sites/dcpages.com/cgi-bin/htdig-3
.0.8b2/htdig
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all'

ALl the libs and stuff seem to be in place. Anyone seen this or
Have any ideas on a work around?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jack@dcpages.com