ht://Dig 3.08b1 IRIX / htsearch

Sascha Heil (sheil@rz.fhtw-berlin.de)
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 14:23:23 +0100 ("MEZ)

Hello,

I'am a student form Berlin, working in the cs-labor of our university. At
the moment I try to configure your search engine for our wishes. But my
English is not so good to understand the feature of the "exclude" input
type in the HTML form of htsearch. In my opinion, it's the opposite of the
"restrict" pattern. But using "exclude" works similar to "restrict" ?! Can
you give me another explanation to "exclude" than in the online manual ?
I would be very nice of you.

Thanks a lot,
                Sascha

--