Re: ht:Dig list? Part 2

Tobias Brasier (tobias@sc.edu)
Mon, 09 Feb 1998 15:33:36 -0500

Should I check to see if the htdig list could be housed here? We are using
LISTSERV v1.8.

Thanks again, very much, for your help, and especially thanks for ht://Dig!

At 12:20 PM 2/9/98 -0800, you wrote:
>I have seen this happen before. I believe that majordomo sees some messages
>to the list as admin requests and bounces them. I communicated this problem
>with the operators at SDSU to see if they can turn off this option of
>majordomo and got back a reply: "Dunno. We'll probably switch to smartlist
>some time in the future.".
>Since I no longer have any control of the machines at SDSU, I cannot fix this
>myself and we are at the mercy of the operators.
>
>Sorry for all this.
>--
>Andrew Scherpbier <andrew@contigo.com>
>Contigo Software <http://www.contigo.com/>

  Tobias A. Brasier
  Webmaster - The University of South Carolina
  Internet Solutions Group - Division of Libraries & Information Systems
  1244 Blossom Street, Columbia, South Carolina 29208
  voice: (803) 777-5211 | fax: (803) 777-4149
  mailto:tobias@sc.edu | http://mel.csd.sc.edu/~tobias/