htdig: htdig@... on-line archives - searchable ?

Thomas-M. Stein (
Sat, 7 Feb 1998 17:25:12 +0100 (MEZ)

I am missing very much the searchability of our htdig@...on-line

I wrote to Ed Orcutt a while ago and he told me that this
is due to a lack of discspace on his server. Is there no way of getting
him some discspace to get that service up running again ? !

I think a lot of questions wouldn't be asked twice or three times
(I guess I did it myself as well) if we could use those archives
more efficiently.

Browsing those valuable archives 'by hand' is very time consuming and
inefficient - even I try to do my best before I post a question.

Thomas-M. Stein

 University of Kassel (GER) Email :

        WWW Virtual Library IRRIGATION & HYDROLOGY