Re: htdig: Re: htdig - aix problems

David Lloyd (cclloyd@cclabs.missouri.edu)
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 13:59:28 -0600 (CST)

I've compiled on AIX. I can make any makefiles or sources available to
you. I remember that I had to do some hacking in the source to get it
compile right. BTW, I believe I'm using 3.0b2 with Pasi's patches for
local filesystem access.

David Lloyd
Webmaster, System Administrator MU's SGI/NeXT Network
http://www.cclabs.missouri.edu
http://www.cclabs.missouri.edu/~cclloyd