Re: htdig: htmerge fails

lists@famewolf.dyn.ml.org
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 16:34:09 -0500 (EST)

I'm running redhat 5 as well and noticed a similar problem. I have rundig
<unmodified> running in crontab at 2am each morning and htmerge will fail
but if I run htdig manually it works like a champ. I haven't had time to
nail the problem down but you can rest assured that your modified rundig
isn't the problem. ;)