FreeBSD htdig

Larry Villella (villox@zammis.cas.nwu.edu)
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 21:24:30 -0600 (CST)

Hey! Love your search engine. I've been using it under Linux on our site for a few weeks. Unfortunately, we are moving to a new ISP, which runs FreeBSD. I cannot get the make to work (it returns several errors) and I read on your site why this is. So my question is, since I gnumake did not work either, how would I go about modifying the makefiles so the syntax is proper?

Thank you very much. If you do not know how this may be done, could you recommend another search engine with similar indexing features? I really like yours, as it is fast and easy to install, but I really need a search engine.

--
Larry Villella
Editor