htdig: Multiple search

Pascal Chambenoit (pascal@tprime.com)
Tue, 27 Jan 98 10:16:51 +0200

Hello all,

We are currently using Netscape Enterprise Servers on NT4 and we would
like migrate these servers to Apache on Linux (Redhat 5.0) boxes.

With Enterprise Servers, we are using the Verity search engine that we
can customize for each domain hosted on these servers (about 10-20
domains for one NT server) with one 'collection' by domain. We can search
in one collection or another.

So, the question : can we enable multiple collections on one Linux box
with htdig ?

Thanks for help,
Pascal Chambenoit