HTDig 3.0.8b1 errors

Domotor Akos (
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 17:24:32 +0100 (MET)

I've installed HTDig on a Linux 2.0.33 box and I like it. It just
systematically core dumpes for some words. Any ideas? (It works perfectly
(You can try "store" or "drug" on
[I get the normal "not found" message for non-existent words.]

And another problem: is it possible to have separate databases for some
parts of the server and select from them on a parameter?

Akos Domotor: PhD student
Techn. Univ. of Budapest, Hungary, Faculty of Electrical Engineering
Department of Measurement and Information Systems