Re: htdig: server error??

Jesse op den Brouw (jesse@crytonII.st.hhs.nl)
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 16:53:03 +0100

Ivo van Steenbruggen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I installed HTdig and made a test database of a local site. With the -v -i
> option... It seems that everything works verry well, but when I do a
> search for "htsearch" or "htdig" then I get a server error return. While I
> can do a search on many other strings and they work okay.
>
> Regards,
> Ivo

Could you give us some more info, like exacty what did the web server
logged into
it'slog files, your config file. What version of htdig?? etc.

--jesse
Haagse Hogeschool 2521 EN DEN HAAG
Faculty of Engineering Netherlands
Electrical Engineering +31 70 4458936

Linux - because reboots are for hardware changes