Re: Explanation of HTDig Search Functions

Kristin Lynch (klynch@epix.net)
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 14:26:18 -0500

Hello Andrew!

I have a quick question...we are trying to come up with an explanation to
put on one on of our HTDig search pages that instructs the user how to form
their search criteria. From what I understand it doesn't use straight
Boolean search stuff, so I wanted to ask you what we should use here.

I checked the site http://htdig.sdsu.edu and couldn't find this
information. If you could help me, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

Kristin Lynch
Producer, CyberInk
klynch@epix.net