htdig: excerpt_show_top and supress HTML tags?

Christian Gut (lametta@haustechnik.de)
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 20:03:49 +0100

Hello

I started to work with htdig since last month and I know I have two Problems:

1.) I want to show in the results an little pice of the content of VERY Page. Therefore i
made an ecxerpt_show_top: true in my config file.
But Now i only get somthing like this:

Instead of teh content.
Had Anyone got the same problem??

2.) In the excerpt are always some HTML TAG's and therefore I get sometimes a very
strange Ouput fom htdig. Is there any possiblitie to suppress the HTML-TAGS?

thanx

Christian Gut