Re: htdig: Limits on length of start_url?

David Langford (langfod@dihelix.com)
Wed, 7 Jan 1998 14:41:29 -1000 (HST)

I have an .html file with the sites/pages I want the engine
to start with. This makes my start_url small.

I just wish that the limit_urls_to could be read in from a file...

-David Langford
 langfod@dihelix.com