htdig: htDig question

Brent Phillips (brent@jamisongold.com)
Wed, 07 Jan 1998 13:02:23 -0800

Hello,

I've been playing around with htdig, and have encountered a strange problem
- all the search results are duplicated such that every result appears
twice on the results list. I have combed through the docs and tried
everything I could think of, to no avail. I'd like to use this software for
the Ain't It Cool News site - high volume, high profile site - but I can't
figure out what's wrong.

Please advise!

By the way, your search engine for the mailing list archives is broken.

Thanks,

- Brent Phillips
(brent@jamisongold.com)