htdig: Limiting search to one host

Mark A. Pitman (
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 21:25:27 -0700

If I index 2 hosts (virtual or otherwise) is there a way to limit the search
results to only one of those hosts? We will be hosting multiple sites and for
example when someone does a search on our corporate web-site, I only want to
return matches from that web-site, not from other web-sites we will be hosting
and indexing with the same htdig server.

Mark A. Pitman

finger for PGP Key