htdig: anyone add logging or phrase searching?

Richard Bingle (bingle@cs.purdue.edu)
Mon, 15 Dec 1997 13:47:35 -0500

I'm in the process of setting up htdig and noticed some features that
were lacking that would be nice to have. I was hoping to find that
someone on this last had implemented them before tackling either
myself.

The first is search term logging. Basically, this would be something
that would keep track of the search terms submitted to htsearch.

The second is phrase searching. I know I can search for (mark and
smith), but that finds too many matches when what I really want is
"mark smith".

Richard Bingle bingle@cs.purdue.edu
Dept. of Computer Sciences http://www.cs.purdue.edu/people/bingle
Purdue University (765) 494-0893