htdig: Removing References

Enrique A. Cortes (ecortes@uprr.pr)
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 12:29:08 -0500

Good Afternoon:

During the dig of the sites in my university, I realized that there where links to C programs, Htdig got into those programs and there are now part of the search. As soon as I saw this replies during searches, I did another dig, but this time adding .c, .h, .cc, .cpp to the bad extensions. And still after the merge I receive the C programs in my search? What should I do? Should I perform a Dig with a clean DB? Is there anyway I could erase all .h, .c, .cc or .cpp entries in hte database?

Thanks for everything

Enrique A. Cortes