htdig: Binaries for HP-UX 9.05?

Thomas Riehm (Thomas.Riehm@Jura.Uni-Muenchen.DE)
Wed, 3 Dec 1997 15:56:27 +0000

Hi all!

I'm planning to install ht:/Dig on a HP 9000/735 machine with HP-UX
9.05. Unfortunately, gcc is not properly installed on this machine
and I don't have the privileges (and knowledge 8-() to install it.
If there are compiled binaries for HP-UX 9.x out there, could anybody
please be so kind and tell me where I can find them?

Any hints appreciated, and many thanks in advance,

Thomas Riehm

c/o Lehrstuhl Prof. Dr. Klaus Volk
Institut fuer die gesamten Strafrechtswissenschaften
Prof.-Huber-Platz 2
80539 Muenchen
e-mail: Thomas.Riehm@Jura.Uni-Muenchen.DE
http://www.lrz.de/~thomas.riehm