Re: htdig: Setting new Environmental Variables.

Michael J. Long (mjlong@summa4.com)
Tue, 02 Dec 1997 17:40:50 -0500

I modified the rundig script to use a different directory:

      verbose=-v
  fi

+ # Make sort use the following directory instead of /tmp
+ TMPDIR=/your/favorite/directory/with/lots/of/space
+ export TMPDIR

  /path/to/executables/htdig ...

Hope that helps.

Michael J. Long

David Hjortso wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am running into a problem, that is htmerge, that says that
> it needs more space, but I have got 4gigs free, so it isn't
> there the problem, is but I believe it is because I have to
> change the TMPDIR environmental expression, to reflect the
> partition that has those 4 gigs, free..now how do I do that
> without recompiling it!

--
* Michael J. Long * #include <disclaimer.h>
*   Summa Four    * Work: mjlong@Summa4.COM