htdig: serach results body

Hadi Raad (hadi@cyberia.net.lb)
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 11:49:14 +0200

I'm trying to format the output of the results page...the problem
Is that the stars are not showing near the title of the pages listing...I'm using the following template for the output:

<dl>
  <dd>
    $(EXCERPT)<br>
  </dd>
</dl></TD></TR></TABLE>

everything is showing up right as intended except the stars ratings...they are not showing at all...

Note that if I use the default long format...the stars will appear normally aside to the titles as a rate of relativeness of the site...

Thank you for any kind of help in this respect...

Hadi Raad