htdig

Chad Campbell (campbell@ukans.edu)
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 09:48:47 -0600 (CST)

Andrew,

Thanks for writing such a great search engine. It is absolutely perfect.
I have it running on a couple of our sites, but on one site
that I have running as a virtual host in Apache (monarchwatch.org), htdig
does not index properly and htsearch crashes. Is there anything special I
need to do to get htdig working with a virtual host? When I index the
site through it's absolute address (www.nhm.ukans.edu/~monarch),
everything works fine, but then the search results don't use the virtual
address. This is the way things are set up now. If you search from
monarchwatch.org, you will get results from www.nhm.ukans.edu/~monarch.

Thanks,

Chad

Chad Campbell
Web Manager, University of Kansas Natural History Museum