htdig: Wrong indexation :-((((

Vincen PUJOL (vincen@bayo-net.com)
Sun, 23 Nov 1997 16:10:27 +0100

Hi,
        I encounter the following problem with Htdig. I have installed it on
one of my server and run the indexation process with htdig -i -v switch.
It index all the documents ( I limit the indexation to one directory of
my web server who contains around 1000 HTML files). Nevertheless, when I
use either the default search.html form or my own form, it doesn't
return me all the good responses. For example, one of my HTML pages is
dedicated to ZDnet and when I search for zdnet string it returns me none
result !!!
        Do you have an idea what is the problem ???
                Thanks a lot for your help

Vincèn Pujol
Webmaster Bayo-Net