Re: htdig: htalarm - update notification

Michael van Leeuwen (
Tue, 4 Nov 1997 20:29:32 +0100 (MET)

On Mon, 3 Nov 1997, Joe R. Jah wrote:

> I downloaded both packages and tried to gunzip and untar them. but I got:
> gunzip: htalarm308b2t.tgz: invalid compressed data--format violated
> gunzip: htalarm308b2p.tgz: invalid compressed data--crc error
> Joe

I don't understand. Using 'gzip 1.2.4 (18 Aug 93)' I had no problems
extracting the archive. Please try to download the packages again. If
this fails, you can download the files separately via

Michael van Leeuwen o' \'=`/ Need software for questionnaires ? (o^o)