Re: htdig: template_map tuple

Jesse op den Brouw (
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 13:30:01 +0100

Jason Oesterly wrote:

> I posted this questions a week or two ago and didn't get a solution, so I
> thought I'd try again.
> Is it possible for the first entry in a template_map tuple to contain
> spaces, as can be done with the first entry in the variable method_names?
> I'm trying to do something like this:
> template_map: "Detailed Results" builtin-long builtin-long\
> "Brief Results" builtin-short
> builtin-short

The "Detailed Results" string is rendered by Netscape or IE. You can
always substitute the space by the special   which adds a non
breaking space. So "Detailed Results" will be "Detailed Results".
Worked for me once.....
Sorry, still works. I use "Any word" instead of "Any", but
translated to Dutch.