htdig: Wider Search

Ian Hartten (
Wed, 22 Oct 1997 10:37:16 -0700 (MST)

Hello All,

I have a web site called ToledoWeb at I have a database of
all of the web site in my city. I was trying to use HTdig to allow me to
build a search engine for the meta tage in the first page of each site..

I see that HTDig is not designed to do this. Has anyone built a more
powerful version or have a name of a differenet package that could do this
for me?

Thanks for any input.

Ian Hartten
GlobalCenter of Toledo

If you don't imagine everyday, you are missing out
     on one of life's best rewards.