RE: htdig: Indexing pages with tables?

Todd Hendry (todd@csw.com.au)
Tue, 21 Oct 1997 07:43:35 +0800

Thanks for the response, I found the problem, specifically:
If the reference says something like <A HREF="/contact">blah</A> then
htdig doesn't seem to index it (when contact is a directory containing
the index file (index.html). However it does work if I change it to
<A HREF="/contact/">blah</A>. Is there any way around this, or should
I start editing all the web pages on the server? :(

Regards,

Todd.