htDig with virtual hosts?

Lenz Grimmer (grimmer@eiffel.comvos.de)
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 15:53:21 +0200

Hello Andrew,

sorry that I bother you personally with this question, bit I didn't
find it answered somewhere in the mailing list...

First of all, congratulations. htDig is just great. We are just
testing it on one of our sites and are pretty pleased with the
results! As soon as it is "officially" online, I can send you a
note so that you can put it on your list. (If you want to, of course
:-) )

I was just going to run htdig over one of our development sites.
Unfortunately it seems that it runs into trouble when the Server
to be indexed is an Apache running with virtual hosts! It always
tries to get pages from the wrong Project...

Did you hear about this issue before? If so, is there a patch or
a workaround available?

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

Lenz G.

Lenz Grimmer                           COMVOS GmbH Unternehmensberatung
                                                   M2,14 68161 Mannheim
mailto:grimmer@comvos.de                          http://www.comvos.de/