htdig: RE: Continuing problems with hangups, after months of trying to fix.

Scot Needy (scot@finch.engrs.infi.net)
Sat, 18 Oct 1997 08:59:04 -0500 (CDT)

Hi;

 I also have the same problem with htdig on several large sites.
 It hangs after a inderterminate time. The only thing I can do to
 get my cron script to continue is to HUP the dig pid,
 but I think this just causes the dig to exit then htmerge starts.

 Those patches are referenced on the mail archive linked from
 http://htdig.sdsu.edu/

  "September 1997: 77 messages "

 Please let me know if you have ad any luck!

 Thanks
 Scot