htdig: Porting to Windows 95/NT

Ernesto Baschny (ernst@pem.com)
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 19:24:28 +0100

Hello Andrei!

I read that you "are porting" htdig to Win32 platform! This is great! :)

I wonder if you have any version avaliable for me to test, since this
seems to be a very good product.

I haven't tested htdig not even on an UNIX, but I need "search"
functionality on out Intranet (running on IIS 2.0 on Windows NT 4.0). I
think you will recommend htdig to do the job, if you have any other
suggestions or comments, please tell me! :)

--
Ernesto,
PEM GmbH