htdig: elements of template_map

m738@truman.edu
Mon, 13 Oct 1997 10:39:22 -0500

Hello-

I would like to change the default _names_ ('Long' and 'Short')
which correspond to builtin-long and builtin-short. The new names
I would like to give them contain spaces, say: 'Long Listing' and
'Short Listing'. Is it possible for the name (the first option
in the triplet) to contain spaces? I have tried single and double
quoting the first value as can be done with method_names, but
this approach does not work. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jason
m738@truman.edu