Re: htdig: Virtual memory exceeded in `new'
Mon, 13 Oct 1997 10:39:20 -0400 (EDT)

> > Also, for those struggling with exclude option, I found the logic reversed
> > in htsearch/ Here are my changes. The commented

> Does this mean that without this patch 3.08b2 won't work with
> exclude option?

You need to apply the patch to have the "exclude" option behave as
documented. If you have no use for the "exclude" option, then everthing
will still work.

Andrew Ukrainec                                e-mail:
InfoUkes Inc.                                  phone: (416) 236-4865