Re: htdig: Virtual memory exceeded in `new'

ukrainec@infoukes.com
Mon, 13 Oct 1997 10:39:20 -0400 (EDT)

> > Also, for those struggling with exclude option, I found the logic reversed
> > in htsearch/Display.cc. Here are my changes. The commented

> Does this mean that without this patch 3.08b2 won't work with
> exclude option?

You need to apply the patch to have the "exclude" option behave as
documented. If you have no use for the "exclude" option, then everthing
will still work.

--
Andrew Ukrainec                                e-mail: ukrainec@infoukes.com