Re: ht://dig question

David A. Karp (daaron@creativelement.com)
Fri, 19 Sep 1997 10:49:31 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply. I looked through the tar file I downloaded
from the website, and the file gdbm.h just isn't there. There is a
GDBM_db.h file, however. Is the gdbm.h file created during the configure
process?

I also tried deleting config.cache, and re-running configure - it worked
fine - no errors. However, make still produced the same error. Thanks
again for your attention to this.

-David