Re: htdig: QBE support in htdig

Andrew Scherpbier (
Wed, 17 Sep 1997 08:16:58 -0700

Send me the algorithm.... :-)
Seriously, there are a lot of things that are really cool in other search
engines, but I don't have the time to research the specific algorithms that
are used to accomplish them.
If something can be implemented as a fuzzy search algorithm, please write it
yourself (using the htfuzzy stuff) and send it to me!

Steve Mynott wrote:
> I like the query by example support on where you
> can click on "more like this".
> Is there anyway of adding this to htdig?
> --
> Steve Mynott, work: +44 171 317 1341 ----
> strange: mobile: 0956 265761 |

Andrew Scherpbier <>