Subject: Re: [htdig3-dev] Segmentation fault in long run
Date: Mon Feb 28 2000 - 08:51:08 PST
> Those functions are clearly not in ExternalParser.cc. The line number
> reported is the very last line of source in that file, so it's probably
> just the last module for which a line number was available in the
> debugging information. Pay attention instead to the function names.
> It might be worth recompiling the whole package with the -g option, to
> get more meaningful debugging info. I took a quick look, but couldn't
> figure out the problem.
Those functions belong to are Berkeley DB. I'm trying to reproduce this
problem on my machine. I installed the configuration file and started to
crawl but did a lot of things in the meantime. It may be a compression/indexing
problem but I'm not sure. Probably linked to the accented chars, despite the
fact that we already fixed a bug related to accented letters handling.
I would really like a small crashing example...
-- Loic Dachary
24 av Secretan 75019 Paris Tel: 33 1 42 45 09 16 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org URL: http://www.senga.org/
------------------------------------ To unsubscribe from the htdig3-dev mailing list, send a message to email@example.com You will receive a message to confirm this.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b28 : Mon Feb 28 2000 - 09:55:43 PST