Subject: [htdig3-dev] Bug fixes, warning fixes
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 14:29:34 PST
I've commited three bug fixes.
. One in htnet that broke htdig (requires attention from Gabriele)
. Two in htword (broken Override method, useless and error prone
I've also fixed the warnings in htdig/Document.cc that were hanging
there since a few weeks.
I've also moved around the #if SWIG in htword to please the swig
(www.swig.org) perl interface generator.
I removed the mod_rewrite module from the apache test configuration so
that it is not a problem for people who have an apache server without
rewrite module compiled in.
I realized too that the libhtdb dynamic library generated under
Linux (only linux) was not properly linked and fixed this.
Here are the details:
Thu Feb 10 23:18:37 2000 Loic Dachary <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Connection.cc (Connection): set retry_value to 1 instead of
0 as suggested by Geoff.
Thu Feb 10 17:36:09 2000 Loic Dachary <email@example.com>
* htdig/Document.cc: fix (String)->(char*) conversion warnings.
* htword/WordList.cc: kill Collect(WordSearchDescription) which
was useless and error prone.
* htword/WordDB.h (WordDBCursor::Get): small performance improvement
by copying values only if key found.
* htword/WordDB.h,WordList.cc: fix reference counting bug when
using Override (+1 even if entry existed). Turn WordDB.h return
values to be std Berkeley DB fashion instead of the mixture with
OK/NOTOK that was a stupid idea. This allows to detect Put errors
and handle them properly to fix the Override bug without performance
* test/conf/httpd.conf.in: comment out loading of mod_rewrite
since not everyone has it.
Wed Feb 09 17:20:50 2000 Loic Dachary <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* db/dist/Makefile.in (libhtdb.so): move dependent libraries
*after* the list of objects, otherwise it's useless.
* htword/WordKey.h (class WordKey): move #if SWIG around to
please swig (www.swig.org).
* htword/WordList.h (class WordList): allow SWIG to see Walk*
functions (#if SWIG).
-- Loic Dachary
24 av Secretan 75019 Paris Tel: 33 1 42 45 09 16 e-mail: email@example.com URL: http://www.senga.org/
------------------------------------ To unsubscribe from the htdig3-dev mailing list, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org You will receive a message to confirm this.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b28 : Thu Feb 10 2000 - 13:09:51 PST