Subject: [htdig3-dev] Latest commit : htword cleanup
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 16:32:12 PST
I've just commited changes to completely disable monitoring
in htword when wordlist_monitor attribute is false. I also removed
some obsolete code that was not used and clarify the relationship
between WordList and the compression scheme. Mainly for clarity.
I'll look into the problem related to word search tomorrow since it is
likely to be related with the index.
* htword/WordList.cc: cdebug replaced by cerr. replace lverbose
by verbose > 2. Remove shutup.
(WordList): monitor = 0
(Open): create monitor only if wordlist_monitor = true
(Close): delete monitor if set, delete compressor if set
* htword/WordDBCompress.cc,WordList.cc: only activate monitoring code
if monitor is set. No interaction with the monitor is therefore possible
if wordlist_monitor is false.
* htword/WordMonitor.cc: remove useless test of wordlist_monitor (done by
* htword/WordDBCompress.cc (TestCompress): remove redundant debuglevel argument.
* htword/WordDBCompress.cc (WordDBCompress): init cmprInfo to 0
* db/include/db_cxx.h: Add get_mp_cmpr_info method
* htword/WordDBCompress.cc (WordDBCompress): set default debug level to 0
* htword/WordDB.h: CmprInfo returns current CmprInfo and non static,
overload to set CmprInfo if argument given.
* htword/WordDBCompress.h: new CmprInfo() method returns DB_CMPR_INFO object
for Berkeley DB database.
* htword/WordList.h: add compressor member, kill cmprInfo member.
Wed Jan 26 20:05:33 2000 Loic Dachary <email@example.com>
* htword/WordList.cc,htword/WordList.h: get rid of obsolete WordBenchmarking
-- Loic Dachary
24 av Secretan 75019 Paris Tel: 33 1 42 45 09 16 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org URL: http://www.senga.org/
------------------------------------ To unsubscribe from the htdig3-dev mailing list, send a message to email@example.com You will receive a message to confirm this.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b28 : Fri Jan 28 2000 - 15:12:33 PST