Subject: [htdig3-dev] url_seed_score patch for htdig-3.1.4
From: Hans-Peter Nilsson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 02:48:08 PST
Please note that I'll update and check in this patch to the main
trunk as soon as the merges from 3.2.0 are finished. If it is
requested, I could check it into the htdig-3-1-x branch too.
Not for 3.2.0.
I send it here as a heads-up, for the benefit of peer review, and
for bleeding-edge patch archives (hey, I *did* test it).
For prospective users: If you want to just order your search results in
areas, you may want to wait for a patch to implement an attribute
Thu Jan 6 10:20:15 2000 Hans-Peter Nilsson <email@example.com>
* htdoc/attrs.html (url_seed_score): New.
* htdoc/cf_byname.html: Added url_seed_score.
* htdoc/cf_byprog.html: Ditto.
* htcommon/defaults.cc (defaults): Add default for url_seed_score.
* htlib/HtURLSeedScore.cc, HtURLSeedScore.h: New.
* htsearch/Display.h (class Display: Add member minScore.
Change maxScore type to double.
* htsearch/Display.cc: Include math.h and HtURLSeedScore.h
(Display constructor): Initialize minScore, change init value for
maxScore to -DBL_MAX.
(displayMatch): Use minScore in calculation of score to adjust for
(buildMatchList): Use an URLSeedScore to adjust the score after
Correct maxScore adjustment for change to double.
(sort): Calculation of maxScore moved to buildMatchList.
(Patch sent as an attachment)
To unsubscribe from the htdig3-dev mailing list, send a message to
You will receive a message to confirm this.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b28 : Fri Jan 07 2000 - 03:03:50 PST