Wed, 27 Oct 1999 18:24:05 +0200 (MEST)
Gilles Detillieux writes:
> This one is still a problem. I'm talking about cf_byprog.html here, not
Understood. I fixed this and now only htsearch is target=_top, others
> > > - <, > and & in default not changed to <, > and &
> > I did not find this problem. For instance keywords_meta_tag_names
> > description contains < and > that are < and > as expected. It would
> > help me if you could point to one specific error.
> Not the description, but the default field. This is important to get
> right, because the field does double duty. It's used by the programs
> to intialise the attributes (so you can't bury &foo; entities in this
> field), but also used in the generated documents, where you don't want
> bare ampersands or angle brackets. Specific problems are the default
> values for valid_punctuation (contains &) and noindex_start (contains <).
> A few substitutions in the Perl script should do it.
Right. The default values are now output with &<>'" chars in escaped form.
> All the other changes look good. The description for search_results_header
> wound up in the spot for allow_in_form, but I fixed that.
Oups. When inserting a description it's necessary to \" the " so that
the string does not end prematurely. I fixed this.
> I didn't bother to do the math before. 60k isn't much - I wouldn't worry
> about it for now, unless others take exception to it.
Good. And thanks again for the 'eye' :-)
-- Loic Dachary
ECILA 100 av. du Gal Leclerc 93500 Pantin - France Tel: 33 1 56 96 10 85 e-mail: email@example.com URL: http://www.senga.org/
------------------------------------ To unsubscribe from the htdig3-dev mailing list, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the single word "unsubscribe" in the SUBJECT of the message.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b3 on Wed Oct 27 1999 - 09:24:09 PDT