Geoff Hutchison (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 19:58:06 -0400
Thanks mostly to Gilles and his bunch of patches this afternoon, the list
of issues is much shorter.
As we're going to turn towards documentation now (as if we haven't done
some already), I need some... Didier, could you give me a brief writeup of
the suspend/resume feature? Leo, could you give me a brief summary of
bad_querystr and allow_in_form (and anything else I forgot)?
Here's the current list (I marked two of the issues as I'll fix them):
(none at the moment)
* Problems with valid_punctuation and excerpt hilighting (i.e. I'll isn't
highlighted in excerpts)
* Fix SGMLEntities to use StringMatch
* Move DocumentRef compression to DocHead methods (Geoff)
* Run db merge code with sort -m for performance boost (Geoff)
* Various new options -> attrs, cf_byname, cf_byprog
BTW, the excerpt highlighting problem can be solved by taking the
*original* user query (with punctuation) and using that for the search in
the excerpt. If no one gets to it in a day or two, I'll see what I wrote
down about that.
To unsubscribe from the htdig3-dev mailing list, send a message to
email@example.com containing the single word "unsubscribe" in
the SUBJECT of the message.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b3 on Thu Feb 04 1999 - 22:24:20 PST