Geoff Hutchison (email@example.com)
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 20:55:14 -0400
* List: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ok, now that we're essentially feature-frozen, I'll list some remaining
work before 3.1.0 goes out the door and I'll be taking a break. If anyone
has questions or can think of something I've forgotten, let me know.
* htdig loops forever when the server sends a message-length different from
* htdig coredumps when calling strftime (PR#81)
* htsearch can coredump if a file in template_map doesn't exist
* Add config option "omit_default_doc" to decide whether we strip off
index.html (or local_default_doc) since some servers wreck havoc with this
* URLs are translated to lowercase before stored in the database
* Double slashes are eliminated even if they're part of a CGI query string.
* The characters '-")|' when seen in <title> tags show up in excerpts.
* Problems with valid_punctuation and excerpt hilighting (i.e. I'll isn't
highlighted in excerpts)
* Remove $Log$ from source files (Geoff +1, Hans-Peter +1, Joe +1)
* Fix SGMLEntities to use StringMatch
* Move DocumentRef compression to DocHead methods
* Conditional elimination of word counts in WordRecord and db.wordlist
* Run db merge code with sort -m for performance boost
* If a server ignores the If-Modified-Since header, we should compare the
timestamp with DocTime() to see if we have the current version of the doc
To unsubscribe from the htdig3-dev mailing list, send a message to
email@example.com containing the single word "unsubscribe" in
the SUBJECT of the message.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b3 on Thu Feb 04 1999 - 22:24:20 PST